This package fits 2023+ KTM, Husky, and Gas Gas 250 models with the TBI (Throttle body injection) engine.
The models include:
- 2023+ KTM SX/XC 250 TBI
- 2023+ Husky TX 250 TBI
- 2024+ Gas Gas EX TBI
This listing does not fit XC-W/TE/EC models. Please see the other Power Kits available.
This package includes:
- A Billet TSP Head (Cap and Insert)
- Reflash of your stock ECU with improved fuel, ignition and power valve settings. Both Map 1 (White) and Map 2 (Green) have been tuned and there is a big difference in power delivery between the two maps.
- Head O-ring & Washer Kit
- A new NGK BPR8EIX spark plug, better suited to the improved power the engine makes with this kit
The ECU tune makes a huge difference to the 250TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Drastically improved throttle response throughout the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customized maps. The Green map is Hard/Aggressive, the White map is Safer/Softer.
- Smoother throttle response
- Much better part throttle and low rpm power
- Better fueling; some areas are crisper than stock for better throttle response, and some areas are richer for improved reliability.
- ECU mapping changes include fuel, ignition and power valve settings for both the Green and White maps.
- The ECU tune has been designed to work best with our TSP heads.
TSP head options are as follows:
- MEDIUM COMP – this head suits most riders from sea level up to approx. 3,500 feet in elevation. Improved throttle response and a nice increase in power across the rpm range, when combined with the TSP ECU tune. Although this compression ratio is only marginally higher than stock, the improved dome design gives better throttle response and smoother, more linear power delivery everywhere, especially when combined with a TSP ECU tune. The power delivery is stronger and more tractable than stock and suits a wide range of riding conditions. Works well with 91 octane fuel.
- HIGH COMP – this head is higher compression than stock and provides significant increase in bottom end and mid range torque. Suits expert/pro level MX at sea level with higher octane fuel OR trail riders and intermediate racers at sea level with 91 octane pump fuel. This head is ideal for elevations above 3,500 feet, and may push the limits of 91 octane pump fuel at sea level under certain conditions, but can be used in normal trail riding conditions safely in order to achieve maximum bottom/mid performance. Likewise, intermediate racers who are not revving hard all day can get away with this head at sea level on pump fuel. If you are using this head at sea level for faster MX, deep sand riding or in very cold weather we would suggest running the softer/richer White map and/or some higher octane fuel. This head can also be used at elevations above 3,500′ to approximately replicate a medium compression head at sea level. Above 3,500′ it is perfectly safe for 91 octane pump fuel under any conditions.
All TSP mods are designed and dyno tested in-house at TSP so you can be sure you’re getting reliable performance and quality products.
Note: In order for us to reflash your ECU, please ship us your ECU with a copy of a work order form, and be sure to include your bike’s VIN # on the work order form. We are not able to flash your ECU without the VIN #.