This TSP TBI ERM Power Kit fits all 2024+ KTM 300 XC-W, Husky 300 TE and Gas Gas EC 300 models with the new 300 TBI (Throttle body injection) engine.
The models include:
KTM 300 XC-W 24-on
Husky TE 300 24-on
GasGas EC 300 24-on
This listing does not fit SX/XC/TX/EX models, as they require different head inserts and different ECU tunes. Please see our other listings for these models.
This 2024 300 XC-W/TE/EC package includes:
- A handheld touchscreen ERM device which comes with a free downloadable TSP ECU Tune to suit your bike & relevant TSP modifications. For a full breakdown of this product, check out the TSP ERM website.
- A Billet TSP Head (Cap and Insert)
- Head O-ring & Washer Kit
- A new NGK BPR8EIX spark plug, better suited to the improved power the engine makes with this kit
The new 2024 XC-W engine is very smooth in stock form, but also very soft in its power delivery at all throttle positions. On the dyno it is one of the softest 300s we have seen in a number of years, only making 45rwhp at peak power, compared to the previous TPI models at around 49 and the new 300XC TBI at 57. Likewise at low throttle and low/mid revs its still very smooth but lacking in torque which actually makes riding in some situations much more difficult. When testing a stock 2024 300EXC side by side with a 2022 300TPI with our head and ECU in Romania in July 2023 we found that the tuned TPI was much easier to ride in challenging hard enduro conditions because it allowed you to ride a gear higher in most situations, using lower revs and less wheel spin, and as a result it was able to lift the front and tractor up tricky sections far easier with less throttle and less effort.
The aim for developing this new power kit for the 2024 bike was to increase low end torque and pulling power while maintaining excellent traction and smoothness. On the dyno the new TBI with our Power Kit is now a match for the modified TPI everywhere up to 7000rpm. On the track the new 2024 bike is now an absolute pleasure to ride with the extra grunt the power kit offers, plus the extra smoothness that the TBI engine gives. The overall result is a powerful yet very smooth engine which is easy to ride almost any conditions. We firmly believe that this new 2024 bike, once modified with our Power Kit, will become the new standard for offroad bikes in the market. It really is an exceptional package of engine, chassis, suspension and ergonomics that leaves previous models behind.
This package makes a huge difference to the 300TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Drastically improved throttle response throughout the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customized maps.
- Smoother throttle response
- ERM enables you the ability to make swift pre-set tune changes depending on conditions
- Much better part throttle and low rpm power
- Better fueling; some areas are crisper than stock for better throttle response, and some areas are richer for improved reliability.
- Much more enjoyable to ride in virtually any conditions.
As usual we offer a range of cylinder head options for this Power Kit:
- MEDIUM COMP –this head suits the majority of trail riders and hard enduro racers who want better bottom and mid power and a small gain up top as well. The power delivery is much stronger and more tractable than stock but still super smooth and suits a wide range of riding conditions. Works with 91 octane fuel.
- HIGH COMP – this head suits riders who want harder hitting power everywhere, especially down low. It completely transforms the TBI into a trail weapon. This head pushes the limits of normal 91 octane pump fuel at sea level but it can be used in normal trail riding conditions safely in order to achieve maximum bottom/mid performance. Do not use this this head at sea level for MX, deep sand riding or sustained high rpm riding unless you are using high octane fuel. Its not ideal for Hard Enduro due to the aggressive low end delivery and the higher tendency to increase heat in the engine. This head can be used at elevations above 3,500′ to approximately replicate a medium compression head at sea level. Above ~5000′ it is safe for pump fuel in almost any riding situation.
All TSP mods are designed and dyno tested in-house at TSP so you can be sure you’re getting reliable performance and a quality product.