This TSP TBI ERM Power Kit fits 2023+ KTM, Husky, and Gas Gas 250 models with the TBI (Throttle body injection) engine.
The models include:
- 2023+ KTM SX/XC 250 TBI
- 2023+ Husky TX/TC 250 TBI
- 2024+ Gas Gas EX/MC TBI
This listing does not fit XC-W/TE/EC models. Please see the other Power Kits available.
This package includes:
- A handheld touchscreen ERM device which comes with a free downloadable TSP ECU Tune to suit your bike & relevant TSP modifications. For a full breakdown of this product, check out the TSP ERM website.
- A Billet TSP Head (Cap and Insert)
- Head O-ring & Washer Kit
- A new NGK BPR8EIX spark plug, better suited to the improved power the engine makes with this kit
The 2023-on KTM 250 SX and XC TBI bikes share the same engine except for the transmission, which is 5 speed on the SX and 6 speed on the XC. They are super smooth in stock form and the whole package of chassis, suspension, engine and ergonomics feels very comfortable. However, they can be made to perform much better with some fairly basic changes. Our Power Kit makes a noticeable difference to an already good bike and on the trail or the track the increased engine performance makes these bikes a blast to ride. Comprising a new TSP Billet Head and a revised ECU tune, our Power Kit is the most comprehensive engine setup on the market for these bikes. Taking into account combustion chamber design, fueling, ignition and power valve settings our kit gives all round performance in a simple bolt on package.
This package makes a huge difference to the 250TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Drastically improved throttle response throughout the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customized maps. The Green map is Hard/Aggressive, the White map is Safer/Softer.
- Smoother throttle response
- Much better part throttle and low rpm power
- Better fueling; some areas are crisper than stock for better throttle response, and some areas are richer for improved reliability.
- Mapping changes include fuel, ignition and power valve settings for both the Green and White maps (Downloadable with the ERM)
- ERM enables you the ability to make swift pre-set tune changes depending on conditions
TSP head options are as follows:
- MEDIUM COMP – this head suits high level MX at sea level on normal pump fuel, or trail riders and intermediate racers who want improved throttle response and a nice increase to power across the rpm range. Although this compression ratio is only marginally higher than stock, the improved design gives better throttle response and better power everywhere, especially when combined with our ECU tune. The power delivery is stronger and more tractable than stock and suits a wide range of riding conditions. Works well with 91 octane fuel.
- HIGH COMP – this head is higher compression than stock and suits high level MX at sea level with high octane fuel OR trail riders and intermediate racers at sea level with pump fuel. This head pushes the limits of normal 91 octane pump fuel at sea level but can be used in normal trail riding conditions safely in order to achieve maximum bottom/mid performance. Likewise, intermediate racers who are not revving hard all day can get away with this head at sea level on pump fuel. If you are using this head at sea level for faster MX, deep sand riding or in very cold weather we would suggest running the softer/richer White map and/or some higher octane fuel. This head can also be used at elevations above 3,500′ to approximately replicate a medium compression head at sea level. Above approx 3,500′ it is safe for pump fuel under normal riding conditions.
All TSP mods are designed and dyno tested in-house at TSP so you can be sure you’re getting reliable performance and quality products.