The TSP ECU tune is designed for KTM and Husky 125 TBI 2023+ Models.
The ECU tune makes a huge difference to the 125 TBI over stock, with some key features being:
- Significant mid-top RPM performance with more over-rev
- Drastically improved throttle performance in the whole RPM range
- Both Green & White maps are tuned and the stock map switch works like normal to select between the customized maps.
- Smoother throttle response
- Better fueling
- Much more enjoyable to ride
Although the ECU tune can be done on it’s own, doing this ECU upgrade as a package with our TSP Insert/Head at the same time will offer much better performance gains over stock, and we strongly advise going for our full TBI Power Kit for the best performance gains.
If you are deciding between our head/insert or an ECU flash, it is advised that you go for our ECU tune first. The ECU flash will enable larger gains than the head/insert by itself, by improving fuel, ignition and power valve maps. There are gains to be made by just swapping the head/insert especially with additional smoothness, but this is best complimented with the ECU flash so you get the most out of the head design.
Note: In order for us to reflash your TBI ECU, please ship us your ECU with a copy of a work order form, and be sure to include your bike’s VIN # on the work order form. We are not able to flash your TBI ECU without the VIN #.