This package will transform the power delivery of your TPI. The TSP Power Kit includes the following:
- A new TSP CNC machined cylinder head insert. This design is higher comp than stock but still suits normal 91 octane fuel.
- Reflashing of your STOCK ECU with improved fuel, oil and ignition maps developed by TSP. We modify both Map 1 and Map 2, with a more noticeable difference between the maps compared to the stock maps. Both maps have more oil everywhere compared to stock. Map 1 is the fully tuned map delivering maximum performance. Map 2 has less ignition advance and more fuel than Map 1 and is softer everywhere. Map 2 is the ‘safe’ map we suggest using for prolonged high speed riding, deep sand, or if you want to temporarily reduce power in very technical terrain.
- A new NGK spark plug, better suited to the improved power the engine makes with this kit
- 50 mm bolt and spring necessary to do the ‘idle screw mod’. Not always necessary to install but we supply it just in case.
Our 150TPI kit increases power throughout the rev range, making approximately 2 hp more up top and 5+hp more through the mid-range making it a weapon off-road.
In order to change the stock ECU data we have spent hundreds of hours developing our own process for accessing, changing and reloading the ECU data. This is not a service you will find anywhere else for the TPI models!
The stock ECU will still connect to the KTM/Husky diagnostic tool and the dealer can still perform all normal service tasks. In fact, they wont be aware that the ignition and fuel data has been modified. All other ECU features work normally, including oil injection, fan and warning lights. There are no issues with hard starting and no need to tune via apps or software. Just install and ride!
We provide an idle setting bolt that can be installed if you feel the need to change the idle speed or air screw setting after fitting the kit, however the vast majority of bikes will run fine without it.
This kit has been developed to work with the stock exhaust and almost makes aftermarket exhaust systems obsolete for the TPI. The head and ECU give a WAY bigger gain in performance than any aftermarket exhaust can offer, and there’s no trade off by taking power from one area to improve power in another, as usually happens with pipes.
We supply complete installation instructions plus recommended settings for the air screw and power-valve pre-load adjuster.
This is the ONLY complete solution currently for sale on the market that addresses all the necessary TPI issues – head, ignition and fuel. It is also the MOST COST EFFECTIVE solution by far. All other solutions are either more expensive or only tackle part of the problem. In order to address all the necessary issues using other parts you would need a programmable ECU, an aftermarket head, a new plug and an idle screw. Buying all these separately adds up to roughly twice the cost of our package!
HOW TO ORDER:
- Purchase the TPI Power Kit by placing an order on this web site
- Input your bike information
- Select your desired combustion chamber
- View Shopping Cart to verify order
- Proceed to Check Out – enter your contact info, shipping info, and payment – click “Place Order”
- Send us your stock ECU with a copy of your completed “Work Order Form” download form here
- Shipping info is included on the “Work Order Form”
- Include a copy of the “Work Order Form” in the box with your ECU
- Once we receive your ECU and your completed “Work Order From” we will reflash your ECU and return it with the appropriate head, spark plug and idle screw.
- Expected turn-around times are two days from the time we receive your ECU and “Work Order Form” to when it gets shipped back to you.
When you are ready to ship your ECU to us its a good idea to send an email to email@example.com to let us know its on its way.